Sunday, November 1, 2009

Biography Assignment

Hello to EVERYONE! !!!! My name is Grateful . I am from Sunnytown , California! This is a picture of my home right on the beach.I am a very creative person. I love every kind of art but what I am best at is photography and painting. This is one of my latest pieces. If you would like to see more I have a whole website dedicated to my art under my artist name Denise.

Besides art I love living life to the fullest! I do this by: 
  • Giving to others.
  • Taking risks.
  • Staying positive.
  • And most importantly staying happy! 
  • I have so many hobbies! I love to meet knew people, go to the beach, hangout with friends, and reading celebrity gossip!
    If there is one thing I think everyone should live by I think it is the wise words from Gandhi saying,
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
    I know that this quote inspires me and everything that I do. I hope it can do the same for you! 

    Have a great day!!!
    Grateful.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment